PBG Apartment for rent, view from outside



I promise to bring more picture inside and out from apartment PBG Surabaya-Indonesia. Maybe next week i will upload the picture of Swimming pool. Its amazing. Last time my mum and me, went to see the swimming pool and wow................. made me want to jump to pool.


Remember if you are looking for an accomodation in Surabaya, contact me now. I have 2 units for rent:  units with furniture (available pernight, perweek, permonth).

Address: Puncak Bukit Golf Apartment:
new building on Raya Bukit Darmo Boulevard no 1, Surabaya
(Opposite Hartono Electronic- near Lenmark , PTC supermal Surabaya and many more)


Contact:

Nama: Jeniver
TLP:  +62 81-335151481
email: jenivermaria@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Europe part 11.2