Tommorow i am going to Singapore. Continue share my feeling about this year 2016

I am going to Singapore, tomorrow in the early morning, around 4.30 am, i and my father should be arrive to international airport Surabaya. That means i need to wake up around 3 am, must be very sleepy and tired, but i can do that, I know God will always with me. Wish everything is going well until i return to Indonesia.

I pray that in December me and my mother have a chance to see Hongkong, just m and m and one day i could take her around the world, just m and m, with God beside us every thing is going well, have a faith and be strong as long as you are standing in the right paths



........................................................................................................................................................
 I wish this year 1 really dont need to go to Singapore with H.... All i want is holiday peace in mind and body and not without red hearing.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Europe part 11.2