Tommorow i am going to Singapore. Continue share my feeling about this year 2016

I am going to Singapore, tomorrow in the early morning, around 4.30 am, i and my father should be arrive to international airport Surabaya. That means i need to wake up around 3 am, must be very sleepy and tired, but i can do that, I know God will always with me. Wish everything is going well until i return to Indonesia.

I pray that in December me and my mother have a chance to see Hongkong, just m and m and one day i could take her around the world, just m and m, with God beside us every thing is going well, have a faith and be strong as long as you are standing in the right paths



........................................................................................................................................................
 I wish this year 1 really dont need to go to Singapore with H.... All i want is holiday peace in mind and body and not without red hearing.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kursus persiapan test IELTS

Tidak ada kata terlambat untuk belajar bahasa inggris