guys i am back from Hongkong part 1





Hi guys i am just return from Hongkong. Me and my mum spent 2 nights in Hongkong. I stayed in Holiday Inn Express Hongkong Causeway bay. I would like to recommend to every one to choose this Hotel if they are visit Hongkong. Why? first the location is perfect, the hotel is just in front of the big shopping mall call; Times Square Hongkong. My mum love shopping so she was so happy. On the other hand, the hotel is near traditional market where i could find many cheaper stuff to buy epecially clothes. The most important thing is i did not need to walk far away to find MTR station, because it is just inside the Times Square Hongkong.... how lucky me and my mum.......

In Hongkong, i went to the museum History of Hongkong and the Peak. I went there,in only a day, because i did not have much time. In Museum, i almost got lost and only a few people knew museum, that was awful, how can they do not know, i guest  many people in Hongkong is not original from Hongkong, Lucky my google map had show me in the right direction, only a few step i finally reached museum. the tragic in Museum, i also got lost, and the people in Museum were not really helped me much, maybe because the language barrier, but after walked around for half an hour i eventually find the way to exit from Museum. i will never forget this experience. anyway, if you asked me about the museum, it is very good, specially me and my mum could see some puppet and ornament which looked so real, made you feel like live in the ancient time.

after one hour in Museum, i continued my journey to the peak, it was incredible journey, because we could enjoy the trip to peak use the tram, that went up to hill

to be continue........................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Europe part 11.2