trip to Hongkong part 3

I forget to mention, my flight was awful, i took jet Star and Tiger Airway. even both need to wait for 8 hours in Singapore without any sleep because we arrive at midnight, but i still forgive Jet Star and i hate Tiger Airway. Why? because Jet Star provide me boarding pass from Indonesia to Singapore and Singapore to Hongkong, therefore in Singapore i did not need for clearance from immigration. In contrast, Tiger air was terrible, the service was awful. In Hongkong, they did not help me with my boarding pass, as a result in Singapore i need to exit the airport and come back to the Tiger counter to check in again. the most horrible thing it was midnight and the counter open at 4 o clock in the morning. because of that me and my mum suffer terrible, we exhausted, i felt sorry for my mum because she tried to slept in the floor in the airport and it was not comfortable at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Europe part 11.2